Subject: EE_PCN_Emergency telephone number in SDS
From: "Laura Castelli" <[email-masked]>
To: "CLP kasutajatugi" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2024 17:52:15 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to ask you about proceeding with Poison Center Notification
(PCN) in Estonia for mixtures classified as hazardous according to
Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council
of 16 December 2008 on classification, labelling and packaging of
substances and mixtures.

Is it sufficient to make this notification via the e-delivery system of
the ECHA PCN portal by using IUCLID format or are there any specific
national procedures notifications to be proceeded for this type of
products? Are there any fees for Poison Center Notification to be paid?

What is the telephone number that should appear in section 1.4 of Safety
Data Sheet (SDS) and what is the text that should precede this telephone
number?

Is there any fee to be paid (once, annual, etc.) for indicating this
telephone number in section 1.4?

Thank you in advance for your response

Best regards,

LAURA CASTELLI

PRODUCT & REGULATORY AFFAIRS SPECIALIST

 <https://www.fami-qs.org/certified-companies-6-0.html>

Industria Italiana Integratori Trei S.p.A. a LIVISTO company
Via Affarosa 4
42010 Rio Saliceto RE, Italy
T. +39 0522 640727
livisto.com

società soggetta alla direzione e al coordinamento della società AGRAVIS
Raiffeisen AG

********* Avvertenze Legali - Internet Email Confidentiality Footer
*********
Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica ed in
ogni eventuale allegato sono riservate e confidenziali e ne e' vietata la
diffusione, in qualunque modo eseguita. Qualora Lei non fosse la persona
cui il presente messaggio e' destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non
leggerlo, dandocene gentilmente comunicazione.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not named recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to
another person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information
in any medium

P Please consider the environment before printing this mail note